Desire is possibility seeking expression
verb: create; 3rd person present: creates; past tense: created; past participle: created; gerund or present participle: creating
bring (something) into existence.
“he created a thirty-acre lake”
Similar: generate, produce, design, make, etc.
1. the art or science of making practical application of the knowledge of pure sciences, as physics or chemistry, as in the construction of engines, bridges, buildings, mines, ships, and chemical plants.
2. the action, work, or profession of an engineer.
3. skillful or artful contrivance;
If you could pick any career path and you were guaranteed to be successful, what would you choose?
What in your life are you most excited about right now?
1. the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.
“the art of the Renaissance”
Similar: fine art, artwork, creative activity.
2. the various branches of creative activity such as painting, music, literature and dance.
“the visual arts”