How are you doing?
I wasn’t sure if I should post something or not. Sometimes I want to use this blog in a casual way, other times I want it to be more professional but professional posts take a long time to write. That’s why, I decided to let myself not to post during this month — Thank you Paola 😌 — and noticed a couple of things:
- I loved respecting my timing for writing.
- To do things that make me feel proud or happy takes time.
- When I am not posting I’m learning or living
- Taking vacations feels good
- I can’t wait to share the new things I am learning about drawing.