Desire is possibility seeking expression
verb: create; 3rd person present: creates; past tense: created; past participle: created; gerund or present participle: creating
bring (something) into existence.
“he created a thirty-acre lake”
Similar: generate, produce, design, make, etc.
1. the art or science of making practical application of the knowledge of pure sciences, as physics or chemistry, as in the construction of engines, bridges, buildings, mines, ships, and chemical plants.
2. the action, work, or profession of an engineer.
3. skillful or artful contrivance;
If you could pick any career path and you were guaranteed to be successful, what would you choose?
What in your life are you most excited about right now?
1. the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.
“the art of the Renaissance”
Similar: fine art, artwork, creative activity.
2. the various branches of creative activity such as painting, music, literature and dance.
“the visual arts”
This is my third homework submission as part of my journey towards improving my drawing skills offered by Drawabox.
The content of the file is the following:
Lesson 2: Contour Lines, Texture and Construction
- Part 1: Thinking in 3D
- Part 2: Texture and Detail
- Part 3: Construction
How are you doing?
I wasn’t sure if I should post something or not. Sometimes I want to use this blog in a casual way, other times I want it to be more professional but professional posts take a long time to write. That’s why, I decided to let myself not to post during this month — Thank you Paola 😌 — and noticed a couple of things:
- I loved respecting my timing for writing.
- To do things that make me feel proud or happy takes time.
- When I am not posting I’m learning or living
- Taking vacations feels good
- I can’t wait to share the new things I am learning about drawing.
This morning I found this video that describe the inspiration for different outfits that some characters wear in the anime Sailor Moon. This video was so well made that I wanted to share it with you:Continue reading “Sailor Moon outfits inspiration 🌙”
That’s how my morning almost started.
I was looking into the Elements of Art – you know me 🧐 lol – which I didn’t know existed, then finding about Elements of Design and finally wondering then what are Art Fundamentals, What’s the difference🤔…then BOOM the thought: Why Doraemon is so famous? hahaha Do you know about Doraemon? maybe not. I love Japanese culture so I usually see this pretty blue cat around and I don’t know why he is so famous.Continue reading “Who’s Doraemon? 🤨”
Wow, I have been away for a month, It’s hard to believe but it was necessary, one because I got sick for almost that whole month and two because I was deeply doubting my interest for drawing which has happened to me a couple of times. I really needed to rest and have a space of not drawing.Continue reading “I’m back 😷”